It has been more than a month since I bought my Macbook Pro. Still loving it.
Photo Credit Vipul
So what are my observations so far: –
I wanted to time myself to three minutes and wrote whatever that come to my mind, so for sure this is not a full list of things that I think of Mac.
- I for sure think that it has made me more productive. There can be few reasons behind it, I don't fiddle with the system as much as I used to do on PC as I knew more there. Another thing is that the hardware and the software has just worked for me so far!
- I know understand the craziness people have after Apple products [although I already had the test of it using iPhone all this time].
- It makes using computers easy! I just don't need to know about 1001 folders on the system. I know and only worry about my Users folder.
- Time Machine backup is awesome! love it.
- There are way more software than I thought would be and so far have catered all my needs
- There are lot many cool free software as well.
- My Macbook Pro is so quite compared to my Desktop and also to my other PC laptops..
- I am now cool with using Mac OS and don't crave for my Windows OS.
- Did I say I feel cool just using my Mac
- 95% of my time since I got my Mac is spend on Mac computers at home, although I have few many PC's at home
- Love the trackpad.
- I used to be a guy who would love to do things with Mouse and not use keyboard. Since getting Mac, I have now new respect for shortcut keys and again have gained productivity.
- I am a more more more Gmail Ninja on my Macbook.
- I have not used backlit feature a lot yet, but might come in handy some day.
- Love Spotlight search feature, and I am glad now it's part of iPhone.
I still have to self learn the system and may be I am going to put myself a good book or a course to learn more of Mac OS and how it can help me utilize it more beneficially.
Do you have any tips for me?