I got Threadsy invite today and I have signed up.
Good Remarks: –
- Good idea and has a place for people who are across multiple sites and wants a consolidated view
- Can save time
- I am impressed the way Threadsy collects information about a contact
Just Remarks [Because I don't know if they are good or bad] : –
- Why do they need me to put email address and password before I can use the product?
- They have not yet earned my trust so that they can access to my inbox. Is there only audience is the audiene who used Gmail/Hotmail/Yahoo email?
- I tried deleting email from within Threadsy, but nothing seemed to have happened
- I entered my email address and password so that I can get to see main dashboard of Threadsy [Temporarily]. I then deleted it and now I am back to square 1 – it is asking me for my email address and password again – I DON'T WANT TO PROVIDE IT
What do you think? Is it going to become part of your lifestream?