With a New Year, a lot of us will be starting new projects (resolutions). Some will stick to starting one project, finish it and then move to the second. Lot more of us will start multiple projects at the same time. If you prefer to start one project at a time or multiple projects at a time, there is no right or wrong answer in my view. It’s a personal preference.
What’s more important is that for project/s (or a new year’s resolution), identify:
– Answer ‘why’ finishing the project is a “MUST” for you. If you can’t answer it, either scrape the project or find compelling ‘whys’
– A strong vision and how completing the project will benefit or make you happy
– What will you give up in order to work on the project [Remember we have limited time and attention]
– Doable chunks in which you can get started today
– Start TODAY and don’t wait.