Software ultimately is how it either improves my life today or enhances my experiences. I haven’t speculated much this time over about Apple’s iOS 5 or indulged too much into speculation. I did installed it on my iPhone as well as iPad and below are my observations of what’s in it for me:
- Notification Centre – Just fabulous and time saver. I do not need to click few different options or need to worry about missing the notifications. One click and a scroll or two and I know what I missed or need to do next
- No more ‘Sync. is in Progress’ when I connect my devices to iTunes. I can keep using it while it syncs in the background and get all charged up
- Install an app once and it gets installed everywhere
- iCloud – Love the concepts, especially where an app installed in one place is installed on other devices. I have yet to play more with other features.
- Keyboard undocking feature on iPad – It just works!
- iMessages – It’s fast, saves money and hassle of sending people with iPhone just another email for a quick thing. Sorry WhatsApp your usage now will go down from my end.